Our clients are our priority
City2Net Consulting has a network of experienced, talented professionals who are committed to the success and satisfaction of our clients. Our flexible methodology and collaborative, customer-centric approach means we tailor our services to meet the unique needs of each individual client. We adapt our services to meet your needs, transfer knowledge and deliver exceptional results quickly and cost-effectively.
in the news
Wed, 22 Feb 2017 15:00:44 +0000 -
- Remote Site Print Servers: The Last Stand for Onsite Servers? – White Paper
- Practical Considerations on Consolidation of Print Servers into the Data Centre and Alternative Deployment of Effective Local Print Appliances. Over the past decade, the methods we use to deploy IT services into remote sites has dramatically and irrevocably changed. Years ago, every remote site had its very own dedicated ‘server room’ equipped with a dedicated domain controller; a […]
- NeuVector Releases Network Security for Docker Containers
- I’m excited to inform you that NeuVector just went GA with their network security solution for Docker containers! It’s super simple and unique solution for network inspection, visibility and security for containers. With zero-configuration required to get container protection and visibility started, NeuVector is ideal for both greenfield and brownfield applications. The NeuVector run-time security solution is designed to complement pre-production DevOps security processes such […]
- Load Balancing For Security?
- Load Balancing (LB), is now popping up on the corporate security agenda! LB is no longer just about managing traffic flows across enterprise routers and servers. In the age of the cloud and software defined networking (SDN), the LB off-loading function has serious possibilities for deflecting DDOS attacks by shifting attack traffic from the corporate […]